Job Title: Accounting Supervisor
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Chief Accountant
Receives work assignments: Chief Accountant
Inside of company: All Departments
Outside of company: All Parties
• Education: High education
• Experience: A minimum of 3 years related experience
• Language: Azerbaijani, English, Russian (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Computer literacy (MS Office-Good, Excel-Excellent, PowerPoint- Excellent , SAP, 1C-Good)
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Develop goals for and provide direction to an Accounting team and lead the team to continually improve performance and close time;
• Responsible for the month-end close and coordination of the financial reporting package; review financials with Chief Accountant and CFO on a monthly basis;
• Research and provide guidance on technical accounting issues; contribute to the annual planning process; ensure accurate documentation of and compliance with policies, processes and internal controls; and participate in and/or lead special projects, including the implementation new systems/technologies to reduce close time and risk.
• Responsible for being on time and have accurate financials
• Oversee the Accounts Payable and Receivable operations.
• Unique duties will include calculating, processing, posting, verifying, maintain data and payments, supervising the AP/AR personnel, and monitoring compliance in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
• Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
• Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
• Manage month-end and year-end closing
• Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
• Provides specialized or general analysis support in various accounting functions such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Register, General Accounting and the like.
• Reviews and analyzes journal entries, accounting classifications and other accounting or financial statements, records and reports.
• Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
• Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
• Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
• Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
• Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
• Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
• Verify check amounts against invoices, and authorize checks and wire transfers to approve cash disbursements
• Keep sensitive information confidential, and follow internal measures for financial security
• Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant manage the production of the Annual Report and Accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliations
Deadline for submission CVs until 15.06.2020
Please indicate the name of the position “Accounting Supervisor” in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: [email protected]