Project Quality Manager
Work Location: Base Office (30 km away from the city centre)
Position Schedule: 1 year (renewable)
Education: Higher Education, Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering / Quality Management qualification
Work Experience: More than 5 years of experience as QA/QC Manager within oil and gas industry.
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other skills/Certificates Required:
- Plan and implement the Project Quality Management System (PQMS) activities within the project;
- Plan and ensure the project Quality Control (QC) activities implementation;
- Report to Company Quality Manager information and data about Project in line with Corporate Guidelines;
- Act as focal point for quality related matters within the project and in liaison with external entities.
- Conduct external audit to Vendors and Subcontractors QMS;
- Ensure, within the project organization, the planning of activities aimed at promoting the applicable Contractual Quality Requirements;
- Plan and allocate Quality resources to the various area of the project, managing them in liaison with involved Quality functions;
- Support the Project Manager in relations with the Client and with the Authorities responsible for quality matters;
- Participates to Project Management meetings, to ensure coordination between Quality activities and Project Management activities;
- Ensure the preparation and issue of QC specifications for the works, coordinating and agreeing the checks by the Technical - Departments and Client;
- Ensure the issue of quality requirements to be incorporated, in the contractual documents, with Vendors and Subcontractors and organizations in charge of works;
- Ensure the Site QC activities implementation, including the monitoring of QC management tool updating;
- Ensure management of nonconformities;
- Promote appropriate actions in order to prevent or eliminate potential non-conformities and their causes;
- Ensure the management of Cost of Non-Quality process;
- Ensure knowledge and awareness of Quality requirements within the Project Team, also performing Quality Training activities;
- Collect and analyse project quality data also in order to organize and lead the Project Quality Management Review;
- Ensure the management of lessons learned process;
- Ensure Customer satisfaction process implementation;
- Report Project information and data to Company's Quality Manager by means of Corporate methodologies and tools and keep the Project Quality Reporting tools updated;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Please e-mail CV to [email protected] with your salary expectation and job title “ Project Quality Manager ”.