Baker Tilly Azerbaijan operating since April 2007 with more than 100 employees is a member of Baker Tilly International, which is a network of high quality, independent accountancy and business advisory. We are among the top 10 largest networks in the world by global combined fee income of $4.043 and represented in 147 countries by 37,000 staff worldwide.
We are currently looking for Tax Consultant to join our team.
Reporting to: Tax Senior Consultant/Manager
The role of the Tax Consultant is to ensure the meeting of the client’s expectations by delivering high-quality services and maintaining high utilization levels.
What we offer:
• The great experience in the international audit consulting company
• Work with a variety of clients from fast-growing clients to large entities and well-known brands with broad international reach
• Professional work environment and career path
• Amazing team building events
• Annual promotions
• Perk and benefits
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Statutory accounting of day-to-day transactions as per the Tax Code and accounting legislation.
• Preparing accounting journals in 1C, invoices, tax invoices, bank payment documents, etc.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual tax declarations and other reports.
A successful candidate should have:
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
• Minimum 2 (two) years of relevant experience in accounting
• Fluent in written and spoken Azerbaijani, intermediate level of Russian and English proficiency
• Familiarity with tax accounting
• Knowledge of 1C accounting program
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Programs
• Strong written & verbal communications skills
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] indicating “Tax Consultant” in the subject of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further stages of the recruitment process.