EFC Company Description:
We are actively working with numerous reputable Construction companies in more than 10 countries. Our main area of expertise is consulting contractors in following areas:
- Financial - assisting in providing direct & indirect finance
- Project Management - assisting in mitigation of project risks
- Business Development - finding suitable projects and suitable partners for clients.
- Proficient knowledge of English and Russian
- A bachelor's degree diploma or higher.
- Experience and knowledge in construction/finance industry is an advantage
- Good communication, research, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Proficient use of MS Office
• Processing transactions for issuing of guarantees, amendment, cancellation, lodgment of claims and payments within the limit as per the credit policy
• Periodically communicating to international customers about the trade finance instruments, mainly about Bank Guarantees
• Handling Swifts of transactions relating to bank guarantees
• Effective communication with Operations Department whenever required
• If requested, to write official emails in Russian, English and Azerbaijan language.
• Accurately processing ordinary transactions relating to advising, amendment and cancellation of Import and Export Letters of Credit and ensure work accomplishment in strict compliance with the International Chamber of Commerce Rules and Bank's policies and procedures.
• Dealing with client on routing operational issues for advising of Import and Export Letters of Credit and handling of documents. Dispatching export letters of credit and related documents to clients and Banks.
• Preparing and submiting reports to the Senior Level Specialist and Senior Management when requested, Operations to monitor workflow and income in addition to the montly and quarterly reports.
CV’s to be sent to: [email protected]