Leading Procurement Specialist
(Procurement Department for the İnvestment projects for the Georgia factory)
• Analyze the purchase request from the user departments and determine the appropriate method of procurement, Quotation, Tender and Request for Proposal.
• Provide assistance to user departments, when required, in the preparation of specification, etc.
• Responsible for strategic sourcing initiatives and key suppliers
• Analyzes all markets to find new potential suppliers with lowest Total Cost of
• Control over the quality of the goods.
• Prepares purchase orders and contracts based on approved requisitions.
• Locates, analyzes and develops preferred sources of supply internationally to satisfy business requirements.
• Negotiates, develops and implement agreement with key supplier’s risk values project while using best practices.
• Plans, implements, and manages project procurement strategies.
• Practice in the provision field (knowing the construction materials, having the practice on the sale of the electrical and electronical goods and their spare parts, Knowing foreign and local market);
• University Degree (preferably in Technical field)
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Strong analytical skills and decision making
• Results and team orientation
• Highly motivated and Initiative
• Opportunity of going foreign and internal business trips;
• Fluent in Azeri and English both written and verbal, Russian is an advantage
• Proficient in the use of computer business applications.
• At least 2-4 years of relevant working experiences
Job type: full-time
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm, 5 working days a week.
Workplace- Baku, Azerbaijan (Head office)
Provided with corporative number.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Leading Procurement Specialist) in the subject line of your email.