PASHA Bank is looking for strong candidate to join our team as Specialist in Cyber Security Systems Administration direction.
"Mətanət A" işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Main roles & responsibilities:
• Administration of existing cybersecurity systems
• Implementation of new cybersecurity solutions and features
• Implementation and operation of Microsoft 365 and Azure Security services
• Ensure security hardening configuration in place on security systems
• Complete assigned tasks in time
• Improve and make changes to systems based on findings reported from Internal and external audit, Risk management and other units
• Participate in cyber incident response process
• Adhere to the change, patch, incident and problem management processes
• Conduct technical documentation
• Provide periodic and on-demand reports
• Adhere to internal and external policies and processes.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Education: Bachelor degree in IT, Cybersecurity or other relevant field
• Work experience: Minimum 3 year experience in Cybersecurity, IT System administration or/and relevant field
• License / Certificate: Cybersecurity and IT related certificates is preferable
• Foreign Language: English (good)
• Computer Skills:
Good knowledge of network protocols and technologies (LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Syslog,. SMTP etc.)
Windows Server and/or Linux OS administration skills
Experience with cybersecurity systems administration (Antimalware, SIEM, PAM, M365 Security, DLP etc.)
• Good knowledge in Information Security subjects
• Other: Process and procedure adherence, Good analytical and root cause analysis skills, Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, Effective verbal and written communication skills
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until July 15, 2021. Please indicate the name of the position (Specialist in Cyber Security Systems Administration) you are applying for in the subject line of the email and put cc your Line Manager and Business partner. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.