We are seeking an Organisational Development Specialist
This position reports to the Organisational Development Manager.
• Participates in designing OD strategy according to the business strategy together with OD Manager and supports its implementation;
• Actively participates in the preparation of the training budget and training programmes;
• Organizes and coordinates all trainings, seminars & workshops;
• Monitors internal and external training resources, makes suggestions regarding T&D processes;
• Organizes and monitors the selection and development of internal trainers;
• Makes the relevant proposals to improve the overall level of staff training & development;
• Organizes various corporate events, whether distant or live;
• Provides ideas for intangible motivation of employees and takes appropriate action;
• Coordinates the Bank’s internal communication, compiles and maintains internal communication templates;
• Supports the Bank’s internship & graduate recruitment programmes;
• Keeps relevant records and reports both in hardcopies and electronic databases;
• Performs other duties by the Organisational Development Manager.
• Higher education degree
• Excellent computer skills (Windows, MS Office, Internet skills);
• At least 2 years of experience in HR with minimum 1 year in T&D;
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus;
• Strong communication, networking and presentation skills;
• Event design and facilitation skills.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected] indicating OD Specialist in the subject line of your e-mail.